Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cello

I haven't blogged in a while 'cause I've been super busy with my bio class, and all the other things that occupy my time. So, sorry to anybody who is super interested in my life.

For a while now, it has been my dream to learn how to play the cello. It is my favorite instrument to listen to, it is so beautiful, and if I could play beautiful music on my own cello, it would be even better. I fell in love with the cello when I fell in love with my favorite piece of music; Bach's Cello Suite No. 1. The most beautiful piece of music ever written.


I want to learn how to play that music on the cello so bad I can taste it. Hopefully one day I will have a well paying job and I can afford a cello and cello lessons. Anyway, the other day I was browsing on projectplaylist for new cello music to listen to and I came across a band called Apocalyptica. They're famous for playing Metallica music on four cellos. It's actually pretty good music, hard rock played on the cello...original.

No comments:

Post a Comment