Saturday, September 26, 2009

Long Day

Today was a long day. I got a crappy night sleep, which is nothing new as of late, and I got up at 7 A.M. for my 9 A.M. class. (I really need to learn how to not spend 2 hours getting ready for class.) My sociology class is okay, it's really interesting but it's really long (3.5 hours) and there's this kid who sits in front of me who thinks he knows everything and is really obnoxious. But, on the plus side, I only have to do it 10 more times.

We have a reflection paper due next Friday, we have to interview someone that is part of a subculture. I'm debating between a couple of people. I want to either interview my boyfriend's little brother who is a scout, or his older brother who does graffiti art (not on buildings, on canvases and stuff, and it's beautiful), or I could interview my boyfriend who is in the culinary arts. I don't know what I want to do.

I'm stressing about my bio test on Wednesday, there's so much to know and I'm a little behind in my studying. I desperately want to get a good grade in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment