Thursday, September 10, 2009

Calorie King and Seven Eleven

I'm very excited because tomorrow is my free day from eating healthy. I can eat what ever I want. Seriously, I need these days, it's not like I crave crappy food all the time, just sometimes, and I need to satisfy those cravings at some point. Right?

I found a really great website called CalorieKing.com, you can find out the nutritional value of the food you eat at virtually any restaurant. I enjoyed looking up the food I always eat at BD's Mongolian Barbecue and Red Lobster.

I'm continuing my job search, I applied at Seven Eleven today, snagajob said that they were hiring so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm getting desperate, I'm sick of being broke. The only thing I absolutely refuse to do is work in a fast food restaurant, I tried it once and it didn't end well. I have a friend that works at Seven Eleven and she says that she gets unlimited free slurpies when she's working. That would be very tempting for me, I'd just have to be disciplined and only take advantage of that on my free days.

2 comments:

  1. Free slurpees? Wow. that is the best benefit EVER!! I'm keeping my eyes open for you for a job. What is your class schedule? (i.e. when CAN you work?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    Uhmm

    I go to school

    Monday - 2PM-4PM
    Tuesday - 9:30AM-12:40PM
    Wednesday - 2PM-4PM
    Thursday - 9:30AM-12:40PM and 2PM-5PM
    Friday - 9AM-12:40PM

    yeah I know, it's a sucky schedule when ur looking for a job.

    ReplyDelete