Monday, September 28, 2009

Sociology

I didn't think I would, but I'm really enjoying my sociology class. It's really interesting to study other people. I've always love watching people, but I never really thought about it. I really do find other people fascinating. Unless they're pissing me off. For instance; I realized today that, it isn't that people don't know how to drive, it's just that they don't care. They don't care if they're taking your life into their hands, they're just completely inconsiderate. Anyway, off topic, I really like looking at what people do in other cultures and in subcultures. I'm writing a paper based on an interview with someone involved in a subculture. I decided to interview my boyfriend's younger brother who is a scout. He's actually just about to get his eagle rank, which is pretty sweet. I'm really excited about the paper, it's going to be so good. He gave me such good answers, I actually have something to work with, and he's also giving me a book he has about the scouts so I can have more information. I may even post it as a blog when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment