Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SLS, Pet Peevs, TV, and School

I have a bio quiz on Thursday, I really need to study or I know I won't get a good grade. I need to get a good grade in this class. My GPA is lower than I would like it to be.

No luck on the job hunt. They said on the news today that the recession is over...whoever said that obviously doesn't live in Michigan.

Me and Amber have been watching massive amounts of TV lately. Usually we watch movies but since she got U-Verse we've just been watching TV non-stop.

I have to mention one of my pet peeves because people have been doing this a lot lately. I hate it when either you comment on someone's page, whatever it is, and they comment back and ask you a bunch of questions and act like they care, and then you comment back and ask them questions about them and they never answer! I hate being ignored. It's really irritating.

So last week I got a canker sore in my mouth, it hurt really bad, it was practically radiating through my body. So in my examination of my canker sore, I noticed my gums looked a little red, not pink like they should be (I rarely brush my gums because they're so sensitive). So I started brushing my gums and now, within days, I have extremely painful canker sores all over my mouth! Doing research I found out that an ingredient common to toothpaste, sodium lauryl sulfate, is known to cause canker sores. Just what I need. So I went out and bought SLS Free toothpaste. Hopefully that will help, my mouth hurts so bad I'm afraid to eat. I was going to run today but I couldn't cuz my mouth hurt so bad, I almost want someone to bludgeon me in the head and knock me out!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have to watch anymore TV if you don't wanna. i just love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should watch a movie this weekend!

    ReplyDelete