Monday, September 21, 2009

Intelligent Design

I've been super busy the last couple days so I haven't had a chance to read everyone's blog posts. I'm so behind!

I actually attempted to create a structured schedule this week so that I can make the best use of my time... I'm already behind. I was supposed to work out when I got home but instead I've been aimlessly wandering around the internet, laying in bed staring at the ceiling, so on and so forth. So I think after I write this post I will stop procrastinating and get to work...maybe. :]

I was doing some research today, that was spurred by something I read in my biology book about the origin of life on planet earth. I decided to do some research on intelligent design vs. evolutionism. Just out of curiosity. I actually found out that intelligent design is actually a scientific theory. How ironic that I was never taught this, not even in Catholic school. Now for those of you who are going to scream at me about creationism, the theory of intelligent design and creationism are not the same. The theory of intelligent design is purely scientific, not religious. You can read more about it here. It's actually very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment