Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photos, Petsmart, Working Out

I'm getting a little frustrated in my job search. There are actually a surprisingly high amount of jobs available, especially for Michigan, but my school schedule is really getting in the way. I don't know how I should schedule school for next semester, it almost seems like I need to know my work schedule before I make a school schedule. Ugh. I applied for two jobs today and I'm applying for two more tomorrow. Today (Friday) I applied for two part time Photographer Jobs, they're both entry level positions taking Children's Photos, one is temporary one is permanent. I'd like the permanent one. Tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to apply for an entry level dog trainer position at PetSmart. I thought that would be fun, I love dogs, and that's something I can talk to people about. So yeah, wish me luck.

I didn't work out today, I just didn't have the energy, I'll work out tomorrow though, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE. I want a part time photography job! Oh my gosh that sounds fucking amazing. Im about to cry, it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete