Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nine Days 'Til Season Six Desperate Housewives!!!!

I just finished watching the fifth season of Desperate Housewives on Lifetime today. This season, especially the season finale was so good I could cry. I'm hanging off tons of cliffs here! The good news is, the sixth season starts in nine days!!! (That's the upside to watching it on lifetime, I don't have to wait!) I'm so freaking pumped I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement. I can't believe there was talk of canceling the show, this was their best season yet! Talk about suspense! But I'll leave out the details for all who haven't seen it yet.


I love my girls. (Even when they're being totally evil :D)


I studied really hard and I got another A on another Biology quiz, which pleases me.

I start a new class tomorrow, so I'll have class four days a week and a slightly heavier work load. Biology is kicking my butt. I think I study twice as hard as everyone else, but I have to or I'll never pass.

Gosh I'm just so excited for season six I can't think about anything else. I'm going to go dance around my house. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment