Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unproductive But Fun Day

Today was a moderately unproductive good day.

I woke up at 11 o'clock, and it was really gloomy and overcast outside. I had this amazing plan to get a bunch of school work done....didn't happen. I took notes on like a quarter of chapter six for biology. And I have a huge test on Wednesday and a quiz on Monday. I'm stressing about it because it's been getting harder and harder.

Then I went outside and me and my dad built a fire, me and him and my mom sat around the fire for a couple hours until Amber called and my dad had the idea to go to Sonic. So I went up and picked up amber and we all went out to Sonic, including Paige. Me and Amber and Paige decided to sit at a table outside because it was too crowded in the back seat. We had such a good time, and we ended up laughing so hard that the people sitting in the surrounding area were making fun of us. If I had noticed that I probably would have laughed more, I seriously couldn't stop.

Now me and Amber are sitting in her living room watching Super Nanny.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive, probably less fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment