Saturday, September 19, 2009

Garage Sales, Harrison Ford, School

I've spent most of the day with my best friend Amber. First I went over to her grandma's house to go to garage sales. Her condo complex was having a neighborhood garage sale. I got a bunch of good stuff. I got a new metal water bottle, the kind they sell at target for like fifteen dollars, Amber's grandma gave me that, she also gave me a really pretty purple bowl. I kind of have a thing for bowls...which is weird but whatever, it's really pretty. Amber gave me her Desperate Housewives board game. I got the study guide that goes with my sociology book for fifty sense, and I got a new eye pillow, brand new, I really needed a new one. And then I got Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul 2 at the thrift store. I'm pretty happy with my purchases. I also got a million good pictures of her grandma's dog with Amber's camera.

Then we went to Taco Bell and Jimmy John's for dinner. And we watched tv for a while at her house. Now we're watching Regarding Henry with Harrison Ford (such a good movie).

Nate got me the new Lady Gaga CD yesterday which made me very happy, talk about bass!

I have a lot of homework to do that I didn't get around to today so I'm probably going to try and get up earlier to work on it before the week starts again.

I started my new class on Friday, my sociology class. I think it'll be an okay class, it is three and a half hours long though, and yes, she's keeping us there the entire time. My teacher is really nice though and she doesn't seem like she's going to be boring so I guess it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment