Thursday, September 24, 2009

25 Things About Me

I am once again behind in my blogging. I only have two classes but they have me so busy that I hardly have time to read or write.

My cousin Jen posted a blog called 25 things about me so I decided to be a lame-oh and do the same thing. :D

1. I love Lady Gaga's music, but I don't love Lady Gaga
2. I love birds
3. I secretly believe that my shyness with cause me to get nowhere in life
4. I am terrified of most bugs but I'm not in the least bit afraid of: large dogs, rodents, or roller coasters
5. I love to write but nothing ever comes out the way that I want it to
6. I am a deep thinker
7. I do not trust the doctor
8. My favorite color is lime green
9. I love milk
10. I have asthma
11. I am very conservative
12. I have bad knees
13. I am actually really good at drawing, but I don't have the patience for it
14. The cello is my favorite instrument
15. Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 is my favorite piece of music of all time
16. I have visited Switzerland, Germany, Lichtenstein, and Austria
17. I took four and a half years of German
18. I am naturally good at most things I try (except soft ball)
19. I have a really good sense of humor
20. I am two years younger than my boyfriend
21. I only write with black G-2 10 or G-2 07 pens
22. I also love elephants
23. I hate taking prescription medication, and most of the time I refuse it
24. I am a perfectionist
25. Desperate Housewives is my favorite TV show

4 comments:

  1. no amber, it's only for me and jen. you're excluded.


    ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's right - only for cousins! :) I love the crazy things that we come up with. I try to make this type of list every so often, to see where my priorities lie...it's a good snapshot.

    ReplyDelete