Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back On the Wagon

The last two days I've done my best to jump back on the wagon, health wise. I did an easy run on Sunday just to get back in the groove, and then Monday I did a harder run, but it wasn't as hard as the first time I ran it a few weeks ago (walk for three minutes run for four, repeat four times). It's weird because I stopped working out for like two or three weeks and I don't feel like I've lost that much strength or stamina. I thought I was going to have to start all over.

I have a horrible canker sore in my mouth, the kind that is so bad that it aches and throbs in your mouth. I hate canker sores. I should probably wash my mouth out with salt water before I go to bed. I don't want it to hurt worse tomorrow morning than it did this morning, talk about ow.

Something that I've been craving for the last couple hours: a toasted banana peanut butter sandwich. It has to be toasted, otherwise it's nasty, considering I don't like bananas or sandwiches. I wish I would have thought of it before I ate the last banana in the house.

I go back to school on Wednesday, the break has been nice, even though I don't really feel like I needed it, I only have one class right now and I have plenty time to study for it.

Today (technically yesterday at this point) I had the horrible realization that I had actually applied for jobs...and I actually might get interviews...and I actually might get hired. That scares the crap out of me! I'm so nervous to start working again it's not even funny. I haven't had a job for almost a year, and I mean, I'm sick of being broke, but I don't want to have a job that I hate and have it consume my life and my thoughts, ugh. Like when I worked at McDonald's, I was in general, miserable. Even my days off were consumed by the utter dread of knowing I had to go back to work at some point. If you want to learn first hand how stupid people are, work at McDonald's. Seriously, people threatening to murder you over a hamburger, are you kidding me?!

So basically, I want to be independently wealthy instead. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment