Friday, September 4, 2009

Long Weekend, Another Potential Job

Ahh long weekend, I had today off because my Friday class doesn't start until the end of the month, and then I have the weekend and Monday and Tuesday off. I just have to remember to do my homework or I'll have to rush on it and I don't like doing that.

I got a 10/10 on my bio quiz on Thursday, I studied for it for four hours, it was worth it though, I feel like I learned the material. It is my goal to get a 3.8-4.0 in that class and for my overall GPA. I really need to bring my cumulative GPA up.

Me and Nate went to Red Lobster for dinner tonight. Every time I eat there I end up extremely tired, I feel exhausted now. The crab was delicious though, and we brought home some of their appetizer bread/roll...things.

I found another potential new job, this one is at a hotel, it does require answering phones but I feel like answering phones at a hotel would be easier than at a real estate office, how hard could their questions be to answer? The one thing that really freaks me out though is giving people directions. I am terrible at giving directions. I don't know where anything is! People might as well be on Jupiter, if they take directions from me they'll never be seen again...ugh. But I guess I have to get over my people phobia sooner or later, I can't hide from the world forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment