Monday, August 31, 2009

Pretty Uneventful

My day wasn't so great today, it wasn't really bad, it just wasn't so great.

I went to my Bio class, it actually didn't bore me to tears like I thought it would, it was actually pretty interesting, we learned about the properties of life, which has always interested me, and stuff about chemistry which I still remember from high school chem so it'll be easy for the first couple weeks at least.

Then I made an appointment with a lady at school to help me with my resume for 9 AM tomorrow.

I looked online again for that job posting so I could print it out, only to find that it has been taken down. I don't know why, I can only assume that the position has been filled, which is extremely disappointing. The only other job I really found on the site was a receptionist/clerical person part time for this real estate company. It was extremely vague though, it didn't give me the name of the company or where it was or anything, it just said that it was a real estate office in my city. Like wow that's really helpful thanks. I hate answering phones but it pays $8.00-$10.00 an hour so I guess it could maybe be worth it. My last experience with answering phones was not a good one to say the least. Talk about nervous break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment