Saturday, August 29, 2009

Off the Wagon

Okay, I really went off the wagon this week, and so did my self esteem and confidence.

I got really frustrated with my weight loss efforts, so I kind of just gave up this last week. I was frustrated because I only lost three pounds in three weeks, I didn't really see that much of a difference in my body, and all of my jeans were either too big or too small.

What I didn't know was, that one pound a week is a perfectly healthy amount of weight to be losing. Why am I so impatient? I probably was also gaining muscle which is why I wasn't losing tons of weight. I'm so dumb!

Oh well, I guess I'll just jump back on the wagon this week...

In other news...

I know I already talked about this, but I really want that job I found. I'm so sick of being broke, you know it's bad when you practically drool at the thought of having a dollar bill. I haven't had any money to spend in so long it's ridiculous. I want to pay my own bills, I'm sick of needing my parents to pay for everything, I want to be independent. I really hardcore want this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment