Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funny Videos

My friend Amber showed me a couple of videos on youtube today (well, technically yesterday) that really made me laugh.

David After Dentist



This video cracked me up! Especially the part where he just stands up, screams, and then kind of falls asleep for a minute. It's pretty hilarious.

Then there's the parody...

David After Drugs (Language Warning)




This is definitely way funnier if you have seen the original first. I couldn't stop laughing at these videos.


Then there's this video, it's not so much that the video is hilarious, just the fact that the video has close to three million views, and then thinking about how embarassed this kid is going to be when he grows up!!

Baby In Tummy




Okay, that's all for right now, school starts tomorrow. Class at 2PM...at least I get to sleep in :D

No comments:

Post a Comment