Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend


Nothing really new or important to address. This weekend was pretty good. Friday was mine and my boyfriend's three and a half year anniversary, but we didn't get to go out to dinner because he had to work. He also had to work Saturday and Sunday so we're going out to dinner tonight.
On Saturday I went with my family to an apple orchard, which was fun. They had animals that we looked at for a while then we went into the shop and got some cider, doughnuts, and Gala apples. The doughnuts were still warm, and they were delicious. Of all the animals I'd have to say that the pigs were my favorite, I love farm animals but I think that the piglets and baby goats are the cutest. The pigs were all covered in mud and looked pretty happy about it.
The weather outside has been beautiful, I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually enjoying the cooler weather, it has been a nice break from the hot and humidity of Michigan.
Also on Saturday I babysat my cousin again. It was fun, we played with his disgusting science kit. We made green slimy snot and we grew bacteria in petri dishes. I don't know what happened to them but I assume that the bacteria are still growing.
Sunday night I was hanging out with Amber, and we caught up on the 24 hours of conversation that we missed. We watched degrassi, desperate housewives, and supernanny which is one of my new regular shows.
I have another really busy week with school so I hope it all goes well. I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. :[ we followed all the instructions...maybe it just takes a while, it said to get rid of them after 14 days

    ReplyDelete