Monday, October 19, 2009

Catching Up



I have been so busy lately!! I can't say I don't like it though because I get bored when I'm not busy. Friday was spent mostly with Amber. We went to a cider mill and got apple cider and doughnuts. I didn't have any doughnuts but the cider was delicious. We took a million pictures, including pictures of the large swarms of ducks that were less than shy about asking for your food. Then we were hanging out for a while and my parents took us to Culver's for Amber's birthday. She opened her gift from me which was a photography reflector. It was an amusing experience because when she opened it, the disc unfolded and smacked her in the face, and then I'm pretty sure she had no idea what it was until I told her. It made everyone laugh.
Saturday I also spent a great deal of with Amber, and Sunday was completely spent studying for my bio test that we were given very little time to study for. I made that test my bitch. I'm positive I got a 100% on it plus the ten points extra credit from doing the study guides. I'm kicking ass in that class. I am going to be really disappointed if I don't at the very least get a 3.9 in that class. I think I deserve it.
But seriously my teacher acts like I'm a total moron. Whenever I ask a question he acts like I'm speaking Greek whenever I ask a question. I'm like seriously, what are you not understanding about this question?! It's weird. Like okay I'm already shy enough and you're not helping. Whatever.
Today I was supposed to see "Where the Wild Things Are" with my cousin, but we didn't get to go because she had to study so we're doing that tomorrow. So I figured that I could hang out with Nate instead since it's his day off today. But he got called into work because the person who was supposed to be working got hit by a car. And Amber had class so I pretty much had nothing to do today, and I took a nap instead.
Tomorrow is going to be a study day, and also my last completely open Tuesday of the semester because I start my new English class this week. I guess I'm kind of excited for it to start, I just hope it's not too fast because I'm already up to my ass with biology and sociology so adding on another fast class might be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It's only seven weeks though so whatever, I'll just push through it.
Right now I'm watching Monsters vs. Aliens with Amber and I must say it's pretty hilarious. These kind of movies just tickle me. Like Bolt, I was the only one in the theater laughing hysterically at that movie.


And I just had to put a picture of this on here because it's hilarious. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment