Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Running and School


Once I catch up with my schoolwork, I really need to get back to running. I miss it, even on the days that I don't wanna do it, I'm still really glad that I did. It just gets a little time consuming to work out every day, I usually work out for an hour or an hour and a half, because I do yoga for like twenty minutes then I run for about a half hour then I do strength training for like twenty to thirty minutes, and then after showering and everything, that adds up to two hours, which is a lot of missed studying. I guess I just need to figure out how to balance the two. Biology is eating my life. I barely have even a weak grasp on the complex process of cellular respiration and ATP synthesis.
I'm kind of starting to get tired of school, I have no academic stamina. I usually do really well for the first 3/4 of the first semester and then I get worn out and slow down. If I could keep up the pace I start out at, I'd be a super student. Oh well.
Yesterday Nate and I went to Mongolian BBQ and I had the same thing I always have there; Krab, pea pods, pineapples, lemon sauce and various spices. So the griller insisted that I add more sauce and more spices to my plate (otherwise it would burn according to him), even though I've been making my food that way for years but whatever. My food ended up being so spicy and hot that I couldn't even taste it. I finished like half of it and then I was done. Needless to say I was kind of pissed but whatever, that's what I get for not being assertive I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just pick one activity a day...like only run, or only yoga, or only strength training...you are working all of your muscles at once, and not giving them time to mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah probably, but i just don't feel like i've gotten a good workout if i only do strength training or yoga ;/

    ReplyDelete