Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School and Paranormal Activity

Okay seriously, I know I haven't blogged in almost a week. But I've gotten so much school work done!! I got most of my sociology project done, and I caught up completely on my sociology reading. I'm also caught up on my bio reading for the most part, but I'll probably end up spending all my free time studying genetics since I barely understand what's going on...P generations and F1 generations...whattt?

I decided to do my sociology project on child abuse, we had to choose an article that related to sociology and then make an, at least, five minute report. The article was about a study done that showed a link between child abuse and criminal behavior. My PowerPoint is awesome.

I've been pretty obsessed with school lately, just studying and getting stuff done and making sure I know everything. As of right now I have an overall 4.0 and I'd like to keep it that way. If I can get at least a 3.8 this semester it'll bump my GPA up to 3.25 and if I get a 4.0 it'll be a 3.35 which isn't amazing but it's better than it is right now. I'm really motivated right now, usually I get less and less motivated toward the end of the semester but I'm so pumped.

I saw Paranormal Activity last night with Amber. It was an okay movie. The acting was horrible, especially the girlfriend character, and it kind of took too long to get going, like nothing super interesting happened for what seemed like forever. But the stuff that did happen was pretty scary, I had a hard time falling asleep after that haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment