Sunday, October 4, 2009

Desperate Housewives Never Disappoints

Another Spoiler Alert - Regarding Episode Two, Season Six Desperate Housewives





    A few weeks ago I was telling my sister about how I have never been disappointed with a Desperate Housewives episode. These last couple seasons have been especially good. So anyone who reads my blog regularly knows that last week this good record was in question when I realized that Lynette was going to consider having an abortion.



     This week Julie, Susan's daughter is in the hospital, unconscious, after being attacked by an unknown character. Lynette reveals to Susan that she is pregnant and isn't sure if she actually wants to have her children. Susan, in so many words, tells her not to have an abortion. It made me so happy! I can continue watching my favorite show. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment