Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life

     I really need to get back to running, since I quit cross country after freshman year I have never really been able to get back into a regular running schedule. I usually start running and keep at it for a week or two and then stop  for one reason or another.
     I took new pictures for facebook today, because I was bored of all the ones I had and I haven't taken new ones in forever. I couldn't do my hair the way I wanted to, because I suck at it, but the pictures ended up looking pretty good overall. I kind of wish I had a really nice camera and a photo studio so I could take pictures and be an artist all day long. That would be great.
      I feel like I wasted most of today, like I do with most Saturdays, sit around and stare at the computer all day instead of doing homework and important things that need to be done. My Biology test was canceled on Wednesday and rescheduled for Monday so I have to restudy everything that I studied, for three days before the test, ugh.
     I also have a lab report due, lab reviews, bio quizzes, a sociology test next Friday, after which we will promptly be assigned a project to do. And I start two more classes on the twenty-first. See why I have no time to get a job this semester? I'm going to be broke forever.
     I'm currently working on listening to the new Breaking Benjamin CD "Dear Agony". I've only listened to like twenty seconds of one song but I'm working on it, lol. It sounds pretty good, I love Breaking Benjamin.
     
    
 

4 comments:

  1. So...I just checked out your dev.art page...you are SO taking our family portrait!! Seriously - I love the artisitc perspective - the sepias, the crooked angles, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanxx :] i don't have that great of a camera tho :[ i took some of them with my friends amazing d40 ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, borrow Amber's camera again - and we'll set something up. We wanted to do something outside with Fall colors...maybe go to Hines Park? in 2-3 weeks?

    ReplyDelete