Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still Blaming Bush?

Okay seriously, I joke around a lot about how everything is Bush's fault; bad weather, power out, global warming, you name it. But people are still seriously finding ways to blame Bush for things completely irrelevant to him or his presidency. Give it up, it's getting old and you just sound petty.

I read an article about how it is Bush's fault that Chicago doesn't get to host the 2016 Olympics (which sounded like more of a pain in the ass than it's worth), on these grounds: "It seems that we have to look at what happened in the past years and what America — the image of America over the past eight years in the world. And so Obama has not had time to turn that around on the world stage." -


Okay yada yada it's all Bush's fault and not Obama's we've heard that story a million times already. Barack Obama travels the globe bad mouthing this country and apologizing for us, and Bush has put us in a bad light? You might want to rethink that. 

[Article]


On a lighter note, today was an excellent day, I got my score back for my bio test and I got a 121% on it which is better than I was expecting, I actually got the highest score in the class, so it was pretty awesome. I also babysat my cousin today which was nice because he likes to play outside and I like to be outside, especially when the weather is nice like it was today. I have a test on Friday, and a paper due on Monday. Tomorrow I have a Biology lab that I'm not really looking forward to but I guess I'll get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment