Thursday, October 22, 2009

Awesome Grades and Catching Up

Today has been a pretty good day. I started my new English class today and it doesn't seem like it's going to cause a work load over flow, so that's good. I also have to get started on my online computer class, the first assignment is due Saturday and I haven't even looked at the class yet.

We got some graded Bio stuff back this week. I got my lab report back, I got a 93% which was a little disappointing, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it, especially considering my 122% on my chapter seven and eight test. Yes, I know, I'm awesome. He actually marked one of my answers wrong but I was sure it was right, so I asked him after class and he corrected it for me, which made me happy.

Now I am going to spend the evening catching up on my sociology reading.

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, let us be unhappy about our 93%...meanwhile I am thanking God that I got a 79% on my History midterm...you silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i can't help it that im a perfectionist ;]

    ReplyDelete