Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Portraits and Happy Halloween


Today was a really good day, me and Amber went and took Joe and Jen's and little Joe's fall family portraits at the park. They turned out really well and I'm very happy with them. Some of them are a little over exposed or need some color correction, but that's nothing I can't take care of. I love taking pictures, it's kind of my passion. Amber was kind enough to let me borrow her camera. The wouldn't have turned out as well if I had taken them with mine. Hopefully I can get a job soon and buy my own really nice camera. After we took almost three hundred pictures, we went out to dinner which was yummy, we had fetta bread as an appetizer and I had a chicken wrap and fries for my meal. They also had really good lemonade, I don't know what made me want lemonade but I really liked it. Now me and Amber are going to carve her pumpkin and I'll probably end up studying for school while watching "Halloween" with her. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment