Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthdays and School

First I'd like to wish a happy 22nd birthday to my boyfriend Nate <3. Hopefully today will be a good day.

I have a bio quiz today and I really hope I studied well enough for it (I might cry if I get less than a 10/10). It was kind of an awkward test to study for and I'm not really sure what's going to be on it.

In other news, I switched my intro to child welfare class to a class about children with disabilities. I think that is a better choice for me since I'm planning on working with kids who have down syndrome. I'll probably end up taking the child welfare class in the future just not this year.

Also, my mommy helped me figure it out, and if I do really well this semester and next I could have my GPA up to a 3.5 by the end of this year. Magic number?

No comments:

Post a Comment