Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Change of Plans and Walmart Trips

I think I've decided against the blue in my hair. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have blue in my hair, but it's just too much of a hassle and too expensive to have to bleach my hair and then dye it blue and then only have it last for two weeks...not worth my time or money. I'm probably just going to do a couple blond streaks. I hope I can get them light enough.

Monday was Nate's 22nd birthday, (he's old) I hope it was a good one.

Last night I took Paige and Amber to Walmart so Paige could get her new phone that she had to have right away, even though she's not going to be able to use it for two weeks. Me and Amber decided to stop by the photo center and make prints. There is nothing better than the automatic picture printer. Amber printed 64, some were pictures she took of me and derrick and others were pictures of us at the cider mill, or dressed up as thing one and thing two for a Halloween party. I printed portraits I took of my cousin's family over the weekend, the quality is amazing, I was pleased. Then me and Amber dropped Paige off at my house and we went to her house. We looked at our pictures and put them in our photo boxes, which I'm really excited about. I still have to label the back of them with the dates and everything, I'm excited.

I have a Bio quiz today that for some reason I thought was on Monday...wrong. It's today and I hope I'm ready for it.

I have lots of English homework to do, I have a paper due by the end of class tomorrow, APA format which I've never even heard of but whatever...I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment