Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funny Day

Okay, I just have to ask...what is up with the over abundance of stupid government ideas that just scream disaster? People need to learn to use their critical thinking skills.

Anyway. I know I keep mentioning school, but I'm really enjoying it this semester. Yesterday I took my bio quiz on genetics...11/11, yeah I know, I'm awesome. And I got two of my lab reviews back, I got a 23/25 on one and a 25/25 on the other. I have to work really hard at it, but I'm really happy with my grade.

I've had a few good laughs today. First Amber told me her dream about me and my dad confronting our neighbors about parking in my spot all the time, apparently my dad screamed at them and I spray painted them in the face and we all ran away lmfao. Then I read the FML that Amber sent me, I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Today, I totaled my car. I flipped it over on the freeway and broke my collarbone in the process. I was in extreme pain and unable to move. It took the ambulance an hour to get there in rush hour traffic. The song repeating on my iPod was, "Don't Worry, be Happy." FML

Funniest thing I've ever read ever. I'm sure my mom thought I was insane when I could barely read the first part because I was laughing so hard...someone totaling their car and breaking their collar bone is funny? HAHA.

And then I read Jen's blog to see the picture lil' Joe drew of her working in sewers (she doesn't work in the sewer). That made my life, that kid cracks me up.

I already went to English and finished all my work in that class, then I went to Sonic with my mom for lunch, and now I have to go to my bio lab, then study for my sociology test I have tomorrow. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment