Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday

Yesterday was a really good day. I went to sociology first, and I gave my power point presentation on child abuse. It turned out really well, my teacher liked it and I got a 98% on it.

After that I took my animals for walks. I must say, you better not even think of taking Mr. Waggs for a walk and not Frito. You'll come home to a little 18 pound fat roll leaping eight feet into the air. Anyway, they really love their walks, I don't really see what's so entertaining about them but whatever floats their boats.

Then I went to go see "Couple's Retreat" with Nick. It was actually way better than I thought it would be, definitely worth while movie.

After the movie I went to a Whalers' hockey game with my family and Nate. About fifteen minutes into the game, Nate and I moved to the other side of the arena because these clueless guys behind us were banging their stupid thunder sticks together endlessly, right in my right ear. I really couldn't stand it anymore. So we moved and I got nachos and an ice cream and Nate got a beer and we shared the nachos. The Whalers won the game 7-1, so it was a pretty high scoring hockey game.

It was a very good Friday.   :]

No comments:

Post a Comment